William J. Holmes
- Military law, including:
- Administrative discharges
- Nonjudicial punishment
- Correction of records
- Medical boards
- Criminal defense, including:
- Federal and state courts
- Family law, including:
- Child protective services investigations
- Retirement issues
- Ohio and Ohio Supreme Court, 1980
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals, Army Court of Criminal Appeals and Navy-Marine Corps Court of Criminal Appeals, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court; 1988
- Virginia and Virginia Supreme Court, 1986
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1992
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2000
- Capital University, J.D.
- Symposium Editor and Notes Editor, Capital University Law Review. Listed: Marquis Who’s Who in America, 1992; Strathmore’s Who’s Who, 1998.
- U.S. Marine Corps 1981 – 1984, JAG Attorney Defense Counsel and Chief Review Officer
- Marquis’ WHO’S WHO IN AMERICAN LAW, 1992
- Strathmore WHO’S WHO IN AMERICAN LAW, 1998
William J. Holmes represents clients in Virginia and throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.