Our firm handles all matters in the following areas:
DEFENDING MILITARY CASES AROUND THE WORLD
- Administrative discharges
- Nonjudicial punishment
- Correction of Records
- Medical Boards
- Federal and state courts
- Retirement Issues
- Child Protective Services Investigations
Since 1984, I have has been in private practice representing military clients around the world. Prior to that time, I defended clients as a Judge Advocate in the Marine Courts. Also, I have a steady practice of criminal defense and family law cases.
I have represented clients in every branch of the military and throughout the world. I have handled cases in virtually every state as well as in Europe and Asia. I will travel anywhere the military is stationed and that is why we truly do DEFEND MILITARY CASES AROUND THE WORLD
My goals are simple:
- To help all people – promptly, with care and exceptional competence.
- To involve each client with the legal and factual issues involved in their case.
- To ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE to my clients.